How Does Life Coaching Work?
You are the only person who can recognize what is best for you. Whether that be in your personal or professional life. Coaching allows you to first of all and most important connect with yourself, establish goals an focus on the steps need for change.
Life coaching helps you learn how to make choices that create an effective, balanced and fulfilling life. Broken down into a series of coaching sessions conducted in a safe, confidential environment, building a non-judgmental relationship to discover what you really want from life.
This will be achieved through the questioning and challenging skills of a Master Life Coach using, NLP and life coaching techniques.
Resulting in you setting yourself new actions, breaking unwanted habits and having the courage to take back control of your life.
- Knowing your Purpose: Get clear and focused on the goals and objectives that will change your life
- Effective Leadership skills: Learn more about your emotional intelligence, communication and leadership skills. Gain new tools and confidence to break through limitations, and skills to persuade, inspire and connect with others.
- Health and Fitness Goals: Using mind set coaching to ensure you achieve your goals. Gain more energy, more vitality and more accountability. Stay committed to real results. Educate yourself, stop wasting precious time on fad diets and wrong training.
- Prepare for Change in Your Life: Become the master of your emotions. Tap into courage, strength, passion and confidence in the face of life’s challenges and unexpected change.
- Ignite Passion in Your Relationships: Remove beliefs that are sabotaging you and keeping you from true connection. Get the tools you need to reignite passion, and fulfilment in relationships new and old.
The commitment to yourself:
- A strong desire for change in your life
- A willingness to be open and honest with your life coach
- The time to complete actions you set yourself
- Readiness to invest in your future
My commitment to you:
- Total dedication to you and your goals
- Support, encouragement and motivation
- Non-judgemental and positive attitude
- Qualified and professional coaching skills
- A passion to see you reach your full potential